The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious
Universities.The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2019. the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2019. Successful scholars are expected to complete a twomonth unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
The Boustany Foundation is awarding MBA Harvard Scholarship for the class commencing autumn 2019. MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, established in 1636, whose history, influence, and wealth have made it one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing MBA program at Harvard Business School.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Location: Harvard University, USA.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Nationality: Students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent) can apply for these MBA Harvard scholarships.
HBS accepts three English language tests: the Internet-based version (only) of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT); the International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).Also Check : Boston University Presidential and Trustee Scholarships For International Students In USA- Africans Can Apply
The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounts to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
How To Apply : It is important to visit the official website (link found below) and the country specific websites for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.